2008年11月29日 星期六

My Little Garden


My little garden actually is the edge of my outdoor garage and the little meadow on the roof. In my little garden at the edge of the garage, there is flowers as golden queen, touchmenot, winter pot , snake plant which are cheap and beautiful. Most important of all, they are easy to take care of. The need only half-day sun light and the florescence is longer than many other kinds of flowers.



On the roof, we plan some sweet grass such as rosemary, basil and capsicum. Though we don’t cook often at home, it is very useful when we need just a little. The meat soaked with rosemary, tastes really different from traditional Chinese food.

Because we have these flowers and sweet grass, we sometimes can see insects shown there. We once saw bees, butterflies, snail, earthworm, allomyrina- dichotomus and big moth. Those really made me surprised and pleasant. You can see some of them on the photos.

Planting flowers has many kinds of purpose such as enjoying the sight, being cooking materials and so on. However, what I cherish most is to contact with nature and have the great feeling of surprise and happiness.

沒有留言: