2008年11月6日 星期四

Travel in Hokkaido Japan

There are three subjects to take a trip in Hokkado Japan in Oct. Those are scenery of maple, delicious meal of crabs and soaking in the hot spring. I am pleased to enjoy all of those in my trip in this Oct. Because I once went to Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Okinawa in Japan, I anticipate Hokkado might be similar with those places. I actually don’t have much expect for this trip in advance. But I was amazed while the airplane was near the sky of Hokkado.

Hokkado is much different with those I once went to in Japan. The endless scenery of maples and rivers become beautiful portraits. Specially, when I approach to the trees, I found that most red are not maple leave. It’s little red fruit of Sorbus commixta. And some maples could only turn yellow instead of red. Though It’s almost end of Oct. , we can still see the Fall scenery.

The emperor crab of Hokkado is famous worldwide. We were allowed to have as much as we can in one dinner. Its’ meat was very juicy and much bigger than other kind of crab. Everyone was very satisfied with that dinner. When we backed to our hotel equipped with hot spring, I fell asleep soon because of full dinner with much Japanese sake. Some people chose to enjoy hot spring before going to bed.

We lived in different hotels in the four nights and all of those have special feature in their hot spring equipment. In the midnight, it’s so cold that you cannot help to soak in the hot spring. I like the outdoor hot spring. I can enjoy the fresh air, nature voice together with hot spring. The decoration of hot spring is more and more fashion. They decorate with huge splash-ink painting and broadcast soul music to let you relax completely. One hotel near the Lake could also see the firework.

As our tour said that Hokkado has various scenery against different seasons, we can visit it more than once. Moreover, I really like the experience this time, I love to take a trip again to Hokkado even in the same season.

沒有留言: